A Team with 100+ Years of Experience
Seasoned business entrepreneur with over 35 years’ experience in leading prominent biotech and pharmaceutical companies to profitability
Over 20 years of experience in the life science arena with significant experience in concept development for commercial products in the field of biological systems, biomedical devices and systems biology.
Over 20 years of experience in strategic planning and corporate development in the biomedical and life sciences arena.
Over 25 years of experience in research and development activities, engineering management, and product management.
- SynVivo’s proprietary chips recreate the microvascular environment.
- Novel co-culture techniques enable vascular cell interaction with tissue cells.
- Cells grown in SynVivo retain molecular, cellular, and drug responses observed in vivo.
- Leading researchers have validated SynVivo technology for therapeutic screening.
- The SynVivo Cancer Chip uses the patient’s own tumor cells to create a personalized screening device.
- SynVivo’s microvascular network simulates the blood flow inside the tumor.
- SynVivo Cancer Chip is Compatible with Standard Assays.
- SynVivo adds an important new predictive tool for assessing metastatic potential and optimizing cancer therapies.
Join Mailing List
Sign up for our newsletter for SynVivo news, events, and applications.